Gender Reveal

8:31 AM

Hello!


From the moment we got pregnant I had a feeling we were having a boy. But then, at our 12 week ultrasound, the so-called "angle of the dangle" (aka the angle at which the genital tubercle sits in relation to the spine) suggested that the baby was most likely a girl. So we got used to the idea of having a baby girl on the way. A part of me felt like my instincts were off but I went along with it. After all, a healthy baby is all that really matters!


Two weeks ago J and I went through arguably the most exciting part of pregnancy - finding out the sex of the baby! As soon as the ultrasound tech placed the probe on my belly I saw a little penis, lol. Having seen my share of anatomy scans during my obgyn rotation I knew exactly what I was looking at and it was clearly a little boy! I kept quiet, and gave the tech a chance to share the news with J and I. We were overwhelmed with happiness! It also meant that my initial intuition was spot on :P.


We're so excited to bring a little boy into this world and hope to be the best parents we can possibly be! Here's a glimpse of our little one.




[caption id="attachment_833" align="alignnone" width="364"]4D For all my Muslim sisters out there, please say mashaAllah <3[/caption]


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Masha'Allah! May you have a safe and healthy pregnancy🙂 Insha'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashAllah!!! Best wishes to you and your family! I hope the rest of your pregnancy and delivery goes well inshAllah :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017. All images and opinions are my own unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you'd like to use any of my content.