Step 1 Study Schedule

5:59 AM

Happy Sunday! Since it's my scheduled day off from step studying I figured I'd post my study schedule since I've gotten a few questions about it. I don't have a whole lot of time to blog but I just wanted to lay out some of the basics of my schedule and resources, even though everyone will have a very unique approach to their studying.


Resources:

- Pathoma


- First Aid 2015


- UWorld


- Picmonic


- Lange's pharmacology flashcards


I'll be using Pathoma for all path, First-Aid for every section, UWorld daily, picmonic for micro & drugs (check it out, it's great), and the pharmacology flashcards for drugs every night. What's great about making a schedule in excel is that it's easy to change it if you need to. Having a relatively "flexible" schedule is definitely important to reducing stress levels (as if that's possible during this crazy time, hah!).


Here are some screenshots of my schedule and checklist:


http://i.imgur.com/1JGrgdY.png

http://i.imgur.com/Clx9m6f.png

http://i.imgur.com/Z7ukAeo.png

Since I'm only a few days into my studying I don't know what has really worked for me, or hasn't. So I'm hoping to have a more comprehensive post after Step 1.


Have a great week everyone! If you have any questions leave a comment below and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can - likely on my morning walk with Melo   .

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Did you use an app to make this schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible for you to upload your step 1 excel? I'm not that tech savvy and yours is beautiful! I just finished the semester and planning my step prep now.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017. All images and opinions are my own unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you'd like to use any of my content.