Listening with Sudio Sweden

8:38 AM

I remember spending hours converting youtube vidoes to MP3s in middle school just to create the perfect playlist. Paying cash for a Linkin Park CD – my first CD ever. And carefully curating songs onto CDs to listen to in the car. Music used to play a bigger role in my daily life growing up than it has in the last several years. At some point I just got too busy with life to spend time on crafting my music library and instead switched to listening services that mixed songs for me, which has been enjoyable and let me explore new genres. When Sudio reached out to me for a collaboration I started to miss my individual music style. But what is my style now? A little bit of everything actually, even podcasts. And a part of me is really itching to get a good audiobook. My life looks a lot different than it did even 4 years ago. The truth is I’m really busy. The compact, chic design of the våsa bla Sudio headphones fits my needs perfectly. I’ve made an effort to listen to music while walking to / from my car, though most days I use them for hands-free phone calls with the hubby. And they’re great for studying (!!) I won’t have to worry about pulling my corded headphones out of my computer jack ever again when I’m in a studying daze forget I have something plugged in.
As far as technical stuff, the package comes with a felt-lined carry case which makes storing them in your purse (or backpack in my case!) really easy. There are also multiple silicone tips that let you size the headphones to your ear for the best seal and sound quality. The headphones charge via a micro USB and the battery lasts for about 8 hours.

I really love these headphones. And I’m so glad I got the opportunity to try them. Use my code midfulofmed for 15% off! Find them on IG @sudiosweden.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017. All images and opinions are my own unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you'd like to use any of my content.