From Day to Night

9:47 AM

Happy Sunday!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I can’t believe it’s already mid-April, where does the time go? Recently I’ve been thinking of what pieces I need to add to my wardrobe to prepare for my third-year clerkships. I want to put together a more professional wardrobe so that can seamlessly transition from day to night. I’ve been sitting in lectures and studying for two years, and I’m so excited to be out and about!


So in order to add versatile pieces I’ve started shopping for one or two pieces every couple of weeks. Last weekend I found this nude shirt by Ro & De at Nordstrom Rack and absolutely love how flowy yet structured it is. It also drops down in the back for a more modest look. I picked up my pants at H&M a few months ago and they are my go-to professional pants for all my clinic activities. I love that they are full length and don’t stop above the ankles. This outfit can be worn with flats for a day in clinic or heels for a more dressy look. I wore it out for a friend’s birthday last night and loved how polished it all looked together!


 DSC02500


DSC02499


 DSC02507


DSC02505 DSC02508


DSC02513


Have a wonderful week !


What I'm wearing:


Shirt: Ro&De , Pants: H&M, Purse: MK (color no longer available online, others here), Shoes: Chinese Laundry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017. All images and opinions are my own unless otherwise noted. Please contact me if you'd like to use any of my content.